Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes exactly what we need to prioritize.

See @Saint Domingo when it is actually sensible I'm behind it.

This is like when Moyes scouted Eden Hazard, Yaya Toure, Arshavin etc. If he’s already been playing CL football then it’s very unlikely we’ll be getting him especially as he’s already at a Bundesliga club. He’ll move to a top CL club in the imminent future. If we did somehow manage to get him it might make us some money but I doubt he’s going to see out a contract with us.

This is like when Moyes scouted Eden Hazard, Yaya Toure, Arshavin etc. If he’s already been playing CL football then it’s very unlikely we’ll be getting him especially as he’s already at a Bundesliga club. He’ll move to a top CL club in the imminent future. If we did somehow manage to get him it might make us some money but I doubt he’s going to see out a contract with us.
What are you talking about mate Hoffenheim haven't been in the CL since before Rutter had played a first team game for his old club in France

Sorry not us related, but is this takeover at Newcastle all a bit of a con? When it happened every man and his dog were saying they were now the richest club in the world and would be the new super power like City. Doesn’t seem to me like they have a huge budget..

George Michael
James Tarkowski -
Matt Law
Harry Winks - Matt Law

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu
- Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Clement Lenglet - @Sport ** Oleksandr Zinchenko - The Athletic ** Kristoffer Ajer - The Athletic ** Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath ** James Garner - The Athletic ** Manor Solomon - tuttomercatoweb ** Adrien Truffert - RMC ** Kim Min-Jae - Sabah Gazetesi ** Ben Mee - MirrorAnderson ** Jesse Lingard - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Billy Gilmour - Paul Brown ** Stephy Mavididi - FabrizioRomano ** Luka Milivojevic - sportimegreece ** Steven Bergwijn - Simon Jones ** Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Adrian Kajumba ** Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble ** Rodrigo Becao - tuttoudinese ** Adama Traore - Football Insider ** Juan Cuadrado - calciomercato ** Georginio Rutter - BenjWin **
https://twitter.com/Benjwinst
giphy.gif

In 1600 minutes. Nearly 1 in 2. At age 20. These are the gambles we need to get comfortable with.
I'm not comfortable with any gamble with a kid not ready to start for hoffenheim replacing our only goalscorer this season
He's a good player.
Could be world class in the future. However players from that league take an age to get up to speed as is. And if he is the richarlison replacement we better hope DCL stays fit and healthy (and at the club). Seems we have bigger fish to fry given last season.

I'm not comfortable with any gamble with a kid not ready to start for hoffenheim replacing our only goalscorer this season

Could be world class in the future. However players from that league take an age to get up to speed as is. And if he is the richarlison replacement we better hope DCL stays fit and healthy (and at the club). Seems we have bigger fish to fry given last season.
The biggest fish we have to fry is getting talented players in the team. We're not actually good enough at any position. If he's good and we can do the deal then we should do the deal.

I would like to sort that too. At the same time if we sign two wingers, a RB and two CBs who are all quality we'll probably be alright even with our crap midfield. Just get some good players.
There's no chance of that happening though. We are dirt poor. It'll be one in one out. We aren't signing a RB and the one CB will be Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back