Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be trying too hard to be ultra itk I reckon
Also how does a club make 'Strong Enquiries'?
Shout it down the phone? Say straight out 'this is a strong enquiry'?
Put a STRONG ENQUIRY watermark across a form? Throw a punch?
It's 5am, why am I awake? lol

On a serious note, theyve admitted that the club are looking at many more players and these are just the ones theyve heard of.

What I would say is that the list is very peculiar in that its almost random.

Colwill + Gallagher are common sense....Scamacca you could probably pick out if we sold DCL or had alot of money to spend.

Some of the other names are just so random though...its almost too weird to be made up lol

Morata might be the most overrated player ever
I dont understand how he keeps getting moves to Elite teams.

Can't knock 200 career goals though... He's scored more than Fernando Torres at club level... And he'll be in the top 5 goalscorers ever for the national team very soon.

He's a bit of a pariah in Spain, so much criticism by the fans and media but the top managers seem to love him.

He has suffered with confidence at key moments...

I dont understand how he keeps getting moves to Elite teams.
He's gone from Madrid to Juve back to Madrid to Chelsea to Atletico back to Juve. And in all that time he's maxed out at 20 in all comps and 15 in the various leagues. He's played a bunch for Spain too. It's utterly bizarre.

He's not a bad player mind but for that track record he's not nearly good enough.

Can't knock 200 career goals though... He's scored more than Fernando Torres at club level... And he'll be in the top 5 goalscorers ever for the national team very soon.

He's a bit of a pariah in Spain, so much criticism by the fans and media but the top managers seem to love him.

He's not that good but for some reason he's gotten the playing time to hit those marks. I mean DCL would have 200 goals with that career.

Torres was genuinely crap for half of his career.

Bed. Not even arsed if you’ve just woken up, bed.
You just jelly that you didn't think of it first.

Rylanclark.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back