Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if by some miracle Keane + Mina are moved on for £20mil+.

Tarkowski joins with another 'Branthwaite' profile signing.

I'd be quite hopeful on the defence finally.

I’d take us having any collection of players at the back that didn’t include Coleman Keane and Kenny who are currently three of the worst defenders in the league.

Patterson Tarkowski Godfrey Mykolenko

New RB Holgate Branthwaite Nkounku

Would be a decent set up without costing too much money. People moan about Branthwaite not being ready because he made an error whilst Keane and Coleman go about getting caught as the last man game after game.

Would you keep holgate or would you shift him if we got an offer? I feel he loses concentration and makes quite a few silly mistakes. I'm actually trying to think of a strong attribute he has.
I’d take us having any collection of players at the back that didn’t include Coleman Keane and Kenny who are currently three of the worst defenders in the league.

Would be a decent set up without costing too much money. People moan about Branthwaite not being ready because he made an error whilst Keane and Coleman go about getting caught as the last man game after game.

The problem with that is that Godfrey makes as many mistakes as Keane , its just that he's younger and the mistakes don't look quite so comical. Ditto Holgate.

Would be great. To be honest we should be getting 30 mil for both. 15 mil for each with proven prem and international experience is good business for the buyer. Until they realise 1 is never fit and the other is well Michael Keane haha.

Would you keep holgate or would you shift him if we got an offer? I feel he loses concentration and makes quite a few silly mistakes. I'm actually trying to think of a strong attribute he has.

The problem with that is that Godfrey makes as many mistakes as Keane , its just that he's younger and the mistakes don't look quite so comical. Ditto Holgate.

Imo Holgate needs and has always needed a run of games. In/out of the side doesnt suit or work for him.

Godfrey just needs a partner to help with his positioning...if he goes out someone needs to hang back etc

I would be disgusted if we move them on for [Poor language removed] money. They are established CB with solid experience… got to claw something decent back

I want to see Godfrey next to some players that aren’t called Keane Coleman and Kenny. He’s not very good in those moment when it’s keystone cops at the back (but who is) but he has shown good form in the past and is worth giving another opportunity to. Keane is never getting any better and has actually got worse and worse.

I suppose depends on the offer. Holgate at least can cover at right back, and would be useful in a three. He’s in last chance saloon though really, if he doesn’t put together some consistent form then he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back