Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your last paragraph is what I’ve been saying all day. Yes we will have to sell a big player or two and hopefully quite a few fringe players out as well . Add in the OOC players over the next 2 summers I can see us saving 150mil. And still have plenty to spend. And the wage bill dropped by at least 50mil in 3yrs

Hopefully Frank and Thelwell will build a young, hungry team and just conciliate for 2 years till BDM.
Ste did you like my poem? Also got any tips for Chelto mate?

Without our USM sponsers I agree.

Unless DCL leaves for a good fee they'll be no wiggle room accounting wise you would think.

I imagine the club will be praying the Ukraine situation simmers down come June/July and its able to get the sponsers back in pay with Uncle Uz.
You must be out of your tiny mind if you think or hope that the club will get back into any kind of sponsorship with USM… they’re toast !!

Saw some of the rumours yesterday and Joe Gomez is a no brainer to me. He’d be keen to come to a team hopefully pushing towards the Europa/Champions league spots next season. Only issue would be getting the RS to sell to us but Moshiri will just have to make them an offer they can’t refuse
Brother this is fooling no one, not even the thick biffs on here of which there are plenty.

You must be out of your tiny mind if you think or hope that the club will get back into any kind of sponsorship with USM… they’re toast !!

If that happens then I can see no other option but for a sale of the club.

I fear some fans of ours will get what they've asked for when some US cowboy consortium comes aboard and milks us dry with little to no investment in the playing squad or infrastructure.

Any mythical white knight squillionaire who's also a footballing man and shrewd businessman with clean money that some are holding out for seems pie in the sky when you look at the interested parties looking at Chelsea.

Dark clouds heading our way you feel.

Patterson is in there.
This lad plays first team football as a defender for a Serie A team. He also had bags more experience for Hearts when he was younger than Patterson had for Sevco.

No comparison.

Hickey is the real McCoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back