Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 33 later this year and would want big wages let's not.

I didn't realise his age to be fair I'm just thinking he is left footed, and would suit the formation

Don't think their is too much out their regarding left footed players not much out their for good prices

Hopefully we get rid of Keane first of all

Aside from Tarkowski, I wonder if its a sale or a signing next.

Hopefully someone punted.
This is the first transfer window I can remember where I will be genuinely tumescent at any announced departures. I utterly despise the charlatans who masquerade as our first team squad. I am moist at the prospect of a Stalinist purge. Lampard will earn my enduring loyalty - or profound contempt - on sales alone this summer.

Djed Spence on his way to the spurs
0_image-4.jpg

The going rate these days, I'm sure Lewis Potter would be more than him

Same with Johnson who I would of loved but he will stay their for guaranteed starting
Don't be 100% sure about, I got talking to some Forest fans on social media and they reckon he will still go and that they are going to replace him with Ilias Chair from QPR. We will just have to see I guess.

Don't be 100% sure about, I got talking to some Forest fans on social media and they reckon he will still go and that they are going to replace him with Ilias Chair from QPR. We will just have to see I guess.
Makes sense that he would be sold as I can't see him signing an extension with the possibility if he did he could be right back to the championship next season and I can't see forest not wanting to bring cash in for someone with a year left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back