Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it says he's waiting till it's announced before we go for someone else?
Sorry not 'announced' but 'compmeted'. My point still stands, why does he have to wait until its completed before going after a player for a different position?

Sorry not 'announced' but 'compmeted'. My point still stands, why does he have to wait until its completed before going after a player for a different position?

But you said yourself it's already complete, so we're on with it, so why so bothered?

The deals done. It's been agreed and medical passed. They are just holding off releasing a statement until his contract formally expires apparently.

It really feels to me that the problem with both our DOFs was more the level of ability to do what they wanted that was granted and not so much that they were utterly terrible at it.

….the problem was neither had authority. It’s ok when a manager is happy to work with the DoF but Koeman did his own thing whilst Walsh did his and Benitez refused to talk with Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back