Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalkeepers
Jordan Pickford (HG)

Right Backs
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane
Mason Holgate
Ben Godfrey
Jarrad Branthwaite

Midfield
Allan
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Dele Alli
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies

Wide Forwards
Richarlison
Andros Townsend
Demarai Gray
Anthony Gordon
Alex Iwobi

Strikers
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Salomón Rondón

Thats roughly the squad we will have in June.

I get it, we want most of them gone, but we have no money, gonna be a very interesting window thats for sure.
Well we will have money when some are sold. We’re 30mil better off when the out of contract players leave.

I think DCL & Richarlison, Pickford to. Maybe the odd surprise sale, if someone comes in with a big bid. Gray and Godfrey

Will probably balance out us not getting much for some of the others. Like Gomes, iwobi, keane, Holgate, Mina.

Moved this....if we stay up, who do you think will be moved on in the summer aside from Sigurdsson, Tosun, Delph, Kenny and Lonergan?

Do you think Gomes, Iwobi, Keane, Holgate and Mina will actually have interest + what do you think the total fees could be?

Of the others mentioned who could bring in sizeable fees are there any you think Lampars isnt overly concerned about keeping?

Moved this....if we stay up, who do you think will be moved on in the summer aside from Sigurdsson, Tosun, Delph, Kenny and Lonergan?

Do you think Gomes, Iwobi, Keane, Holgate and Mina will actually have interest + what do you think the total fees could be?

Of the others mentioned who could bring in sizeable fees are there any you think Lampars isnt overly concerned about keeping?
I think we always over value are own players.
I seen a Leeds fan taking about selling fringe players in the summer. And said they will get 12/15 mil for Tyler Roberts lol.

I do think transfer are all about timing and which clubs come in for your players or if you Wait till late on in the window, when clubs get desperate.

Holgate & iwobi are still young and not in ridiculous money, so they could have some interest, we’d probably get 10mil at best I’d imagine.

Mina I think will have clubs interested, Italy and Spain most likely. South American players tend to have some pull in them countries. He’s still a very good defender on his day only 27. Again probably not much more than 10mil. I think a few clubs wouid think it’s worth a gamble at That price. If we raise a lot of money from selling others, we could even keep him if the club think there’s no value in selling.

Gomes I think we will probably loan him till his deal is done. Keane maybe being British may attract someone looking for an experienced CB. Fulham when they come up? Or Bournemouth maybe

I seen a Leeds fan taking about selling fringe players in the summer. And said they will get 12/15 mil for Tyler Roberts lol.

I do think transfer are all about timing and which clubs come in for your players or if you Wait till late on in the window, when clubs get desperate.

Holgate & iwobi are still young and not in ridiculous money, so they could have some interest, we’d probably get 10mil at best I’d imagine.

Mina I think will have clubs interested, Italy and Spain most likely. South American players tend to have some pull in them countries. He’s still a very good defender on his day only 27. Again probably not much more than 10mil. I think a few clubs wouid think it’s worth a gamble at That price. If we raise a lot of money from selling others, we could even keep him if the club think there’s no value in selling.

Gomes I think we will probably loan him till his deal is done. Keane maybe being British may attract someone looking for an experienced CB. Fulham when they come up? Or Bournemouth maybe
Fulham have two of the best centre backs in the Championship, doubt they would want Keane plus who gonna pay any of the wages of Keane, Holgate and Iwobi?, they only Championship level and average wage is probably 10 grand a week. Doubt they will leave and sit out their contracts on the massive wages Everton pay.

Fulham have two of the best centre backs in the Championship, doubt they would want Keane plus who gonna pay any of the wages of Keane, Holgate and Iwobi?, they only Championship level and average wage is probably 10 grand a week. Doubt they will leave and sit out their contracts on the massive wages Everton pay.
The average wage in the championship is £35k per week with the highest being close to £70k!!

They’re still playing T Ream at the back ? Who’s already been part of 2 relegations from the prem. what ever we think of Keane, are you trying to tell me, Ream is better.

And like @Simon Buttle has pointed out, they are paying wages not far off Keane’s . And when they come up, do you think players will be falling over themselves to join a premier league club on 10k a week.

The average wage in the championship is £35k per week with the highest being close to £70k!!
Lol,
They’re still playing T Ream at the back ? Who’s already been part of 2 relegations from the prem. what ever we think of Keane, are you trying to tell me, Ream is better.

And like @Simon Buttle has pointed out, they are paying wages not far off Keane’s . And when they come up, do you think players will be falling over themselves to join a premier league club on 10k a week.
No because Fulham are the best paid and wages usually double when you get promoted

Those West Brom wages now half of that, if you look at everyone's it still only around 10 to 15 grand
It might be at West Brom but they don't make up the entire league though do they? even if you switch the settings on that site to NET there are still a lot of players earning more than £10-15k a week. I have also looked on a few other sites and they all give the same sort of figures. Look I get some of the smaller clubs may not pay much but there are championship clubs that pay good money to players.

If we got Iwobi, Keane, Holgate and Mina out for £10mil each + Gomes out on a season long loan i think that would be the most positive id been in years about the transfer business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back