Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for you here Igs, but his heat map says different
fbc3966d-bbdb-4796-98a8-58e7e55fa3d2_gfx-dele-alli-heatmap-comparison.png

What's going to be difficult is finding a proper decent and reliable replacement for richy, in that as well as being a threat on the wing, he can also stand in as a world-class striker should DCL get injured.

Relying on young kids from the championship or a player only proven for one season (Dennis) is a risky strategy and these should not be our only first team option.

It's also going to be so important to get a couple of creative goal scoring midfielders in to contribute such as wijnaldum and Gallagher, as well as a proper defensive midfielder.

Because that isn't how they set up. He did play off Kane but to suggest it was off the left is not how it was.

And my point is we don’t need an out and out replacement for Richarlison, Dele on the left of the striker is more than capable of filling that role

Because that isn't how they set up. He did play off Kane but to suggest it was off the left is not how it was.

And my point is we don’t need an out and out replacement for Richarlison, Dele on the left of the striker ofj
What's going to be difficult is finding a proper decent and reliable replacement for richy, in that as well as being a threat on the wing, he can also stand in as a world-class striker should DCL get injured.

Relying on young kids from the championship or a player only proven for one season (Dennis) is a risky strategy and these should not be our only first team option.

It's also going to be so important to get a couple of creative goal scoring midfielders in to contribute such as wijnaldum and Gallagher, as well as a proper defensive midfielder.
Do we need a direct replacement for Richy?

I'm rooting for you here Igs, but his heat map says different
Ok, I think even if we want to just accept that he played left wing for Spurs that system was so different at that point from most likely anything we'll be playing that it isn't relevant. He's just not someone we can put out there and expect much from.

And my point is we don’t need an out and out replacement for Richarlison, Dele on the left of the striker is more than capable of filling that role
I disagree, Gordon would be first choice at that point.

Unfortunately I think Dele might just end up not useful.

There are none, or at least very few. Liverpool have just spent 100M€ on a decent, if not spectacular centre forward. Newcastle are the so called richest club in the world and need a centre forward, but the only progress they have made is being rejected by a 19 year old with an ok record in France.

West Ham struggling to find competition for Antonio. Broja, who isn't exactly a few scorer is getting touted at 30M. I'd say in this context 20M for Dennis wouldn't be terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.