Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
The thing with Eriksen is he's literally gone through life and death, and his priorities might have changed significantly from what they were. He may look at us and know he'll play week in week out, can he say that with united or Tottenham? I'd say no he's likely to be on the bench quite a lot. On the other hand he might have only just stopped laughing after being told we're interested.
I really doubt he will want to up sticks from London

Librarian

Player Valuation: £50m
6F772A25-C32A-4B69-91EF-FAECFBC59AD3.jpeg

Azza

Player Valuation: £70m
Remember a few years ago when Spurs invested correctly after the Modric and Bale money and went flying past is.

Trying to sign their cast offs isn't the answer!

allen

Yes, I know that's not how to spell Allan
Whilst I dont believe the story, its possible he would consider more playing time here rather than "competing" with Cr7 and others at United.

Its a stretch, I know.
I quite believe we’d offer him a deal, but yes, him considering it long enough for an article to be written doesn’t feel likely.

As for your reasoning - which is as valid as anything I could come up with - I really don’t know…

I can only imagine the mindset of a player who’s experienced what he’s experienced, but I think that in his shoes, I may well be happier not being flogged to play each and every week… a cushy part-time role at Manchester United sounds all right, doesn’t it?

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks