Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Barca buy Deulofeu's contract outright without needing to ask him?
They activated the buyback and paid up the remainder of his then current deal, with the agreement of the player, who you may remember was not a happy bunny.

Modern slavery exists but not in such plain sight.

We need 2 right backs...both Patterson and Aarons can play in other roles as well.

Also, just a thought but Kyle Walker has been RCB in a back 3 for both City and England.

I wonder if Patterson may be played there...

Rumoured to be asking alot when they went down and also when they came up

I wonder if this time they may take £13-15mil.

Coleman/Kenny out for £100k a week wages saved. Aarons in for £50k a week and the balance covers the fee.
Why are we selling Kenny; our best player...

If Norwich go down I still think he'd be a good signing at the 'right price'.

If we move out Kenny and Coleman on frees their combined wages would cover his salary and fee + he can play both right and left back.
I see we're determined to learn no lessons from Godfrey

I don’t agree he’s played a number of positions under different managers. He’s now under Frank and he’s done ok considering. The jury is still out but he’s got all the defending attributes to be a top player.
He can't head a ball so we're not starting at all the attributes. I hope he improves but he's 24, not shown improvement in awhile and not likely to for awhile as he's injured for a good bit and we're running out of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back