Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post mate, I love Pulisic, but he’s made of wet weetabix, pity because he’s top top tier. I’d be ve very interested in CHO, but I don’t think the numbers work.

Just in a side note, the wages we are loosing aren’t wages we necessarily have to play with for replacements on the wage bill, now a few of the high earners are gone, they need to be thrown into the big black hole that is our annual losses and to reduce a wage to turn over of 90 odd %.

Sadly if you do the sums the wages we save, just about stretch to the loss of USM next year with a bit of change for a young keeper.
Unless we have new owners who have a clue and get us some decent sponsorship deals instead of the useless lot we have got right now

30m for Broja, jesus that's too rich for our tastes...
10 goals in 30 for Vitesse & 6 in 32 for Southampton probably say its not value for money.

Obviously you are paying for potential, but can we afford to wait for that? It took DCL almost 3 years to start producing decent numbers

Initially I thought it was fantasy we would get anymore than 60 mill for Richarlison given our predicament. But waking up seeing Broja to West Ham for 30 mill makes me think we would be mad to sell for less than 100 mill. Like proper mad. I mean we were just talking about loaning the lad to give him a go.

30m for Broja, jesus that's too rich for our tastes...

I think this may have actually broke the transfer window. How on earth could they have to cheek to demand that amount for a lad that’s never kicked a ball for them and has one distinctly average season in professional football under his belt? And not only that, but then someone actually goes and PAYS IT??!?!?

I think this may have actually broke the transfer window. How on earth could they have to cheek to demand that amount for a lad that’s never kicked a ball for them and has one distinctly average season in professional football under his belt? And not only that, but then someone actually goes and PAYS IT??!?!?

Mind blown. Must be made up. Convinced it is.

Well that's a lie. He's very central to how West ham play
Definitely believe this has been the case over the last 3 years for sure.

He looks like, from the outside that his age and capabilities could nose dive any minute now.

They would be smart to plan the next phase of their striker now.

Trust Moyes has got this figured out

Definitely believe this has been the case over the last 3 years for sure.

He looks like, from the outside that his age and capabilities could nose dive any minute now.

They would be smart to plan the next phase of their striker now.

Trust Moyes has got this figured out
I watch West ham on the TV often due to the father in law supporting them. For the last 2 seasons it's obvious West ham have needed a second striker. I think this would be a smart move. One more season with Antonio as the main striker and broja getting the odd start and minutes off the bench. £30 million seems alot though to me but I suppose that's the way of the world now. Literally everything is constantly increasing.

For sure if Chelsea get 30m for Broja we need to stop undervaluing our best players - it shows a market with little supply - 70m for Richy.
I just read that back in March, when Arsenal were sniffing round, Chelsea valued Borja at 57.8M! The lads not even close to anything like that value. Young with potential... yes. Overvalued massively, also yes. File under 'if he's that valued, then keep him and play him at Chelsea'. They're creating a fair list of young players there that are being priced out of playing football. Loan is the only option for them, or Chelsea bench (if they're lucky).

Status
Not open for further replies.