Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton reach Winks impasse?​

Everton are trying to reach an agreement with Harry Winks but talks have reached an impasse according to the i paper's Sam Cunningham.
Talks for Winks are thought to have reached a stumbling block, with Everton preferring a season-long loan while Tottenham are pushing for a permanent transfer in the region of £20m.
Everton are now said to be pursuing other targets with the club unlikely to be able to spend £20m on one player until the end of the financial year or until a player is sold.
Bye bye Tinsky Winsky

Are you still trying to blag that Barry played full-back under Guardiola?
Barry and Delph both played Left Back for City, but im willing to bet they played vastly more games in midfield.

According to this, he didnt play a single game at LB!

Last edited:

Barry and Delph both played Left Back for City, but im willing to bet they played vastly more games in midfield.
Delph is another who owes his entire reputation to Mendy's injuries.

Managed just under 800 minutes in midfield at City.

Was Barry even still at Everton when Guardiola joined City?
Just the three-year gap between Barry leaving and Guardiola joining.

According to this, he didnt play a single game at LB!

I lost my bet.

I want a starting 11 full of players with the same surname
I wonder if Scott Dann has ten brothers, cousins etc?
WhatsApp have added GIFs, and this is how you use them | JOE is the ...

Being an Everton scout must be the actual best job in the world. At no point do you need to do any work, just make a list of random names off Football Manager because they won’t listen to your recommendations anyway. Probably get to fly around the world pretty much just having city breaks and holidays and calling it work, pretending you’ve attended matches.

Wasn't that Steve Walsh's job description?

Status
Not open for further replies.