Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
He had 3 in 3 before his injury after a 20 goal season previously. His performances were poor, but he claimed to be not fully fit.

I’m not ready to give up on him based on all of those points.
Fair enough

I personally think to progress we should go for broja but apparently money wise we r so [Poor language removed] we couldn’t buy his left leg

Gomes will leave close to the deadline on loan, with us paying half of his wage

always ends the same way with teams loaning from Portugal/Turkey etc.

Ok, but why are you releasing classified infomation out from the club that they are obviously not wanting it out there yet?
All it does is cause a whirlwind of anxiety to a fanbase that was united last year.
Who has given you the right to release this infomation? You dont see leaks like this at the better ran clubs, only united!

Can you not rely on yours and your fellow podcasters personallitys and football chatter to keep a podcast succesful, or do you have to be a everton version of SKy Sports News or Talksport?
Jeez , grow up .

If there are leaks it's the fault of Everton and their employees not the bobblemeister.

Who do you think @The Bobble is , a latter day Matraharri?

Ok, but why are you releasing classified infomation out from the club that they are obviously not wanting it out there yet?
All it does is cause a whirlwind of anxiety to a fanbase that was united last year.
Who has given you the right to release this infomation? You dont see leaks like this at the better ran clubs, only united!

Can you not rely on yours and your fellow podcasters personallitys and football chatter to keep a podcast succesful, or do you have to be a everton version of SKy Sports News or Talksport?
You think this club is bad for leaks? Go check out ex-west ham employee on Twitter or Paul O’Keefe on Twitter who is a Tottenham fan.

Classified information? Yeah because tweeting the team occasionally 5 mins before it’s announced once both teams already have the team sheets and the world media have it in there inbox, is really classified ?

Anyway, let’s not ruin this thread. Got an issue, I’ll more then happy discuss it via DM or if you don’t like me or the podcast, mute it, block it or ignore it, but in all honesty, we’re a pretty decent bunch and just normal blues ??

You think this club is bad for leaks? Go check out ex-west ham employee on Twitter or Paul O’Keefe on Twitter who is a Tottenham fan.

Classified information? Yeah because tweeting the team occasionally 5 mins before it’s announced once both teams already have the team sheets and the world media have it in there inbox, is really classified ?

Anyway, let’s not ruin this thread. Got an issue, I’ll more then happy discuss it via DM or if you don’t like me or the podcast, mute it, block it or ignore it, but in all honesty, we’re a pretty decent bunch and just normal blues ??
can you get me a job at Everton as chief scout?

Mate face up to the truth.

Last season you lost us 56 points by leaking the team news to those who didn't already have it in their hands, the effect of informing the opposition fans is clearly worth at least 56 points a season I reckon.

Alternatively some people don't realise that opposition managers, the entirety of the sports media already have these lists before then and Conte isn't glued to your Twitter before giving his tactics to his team in the tunnel as Z cars is playing.

If you’re basing it on last season or have a major agenda

Anyone with half a brain who’s seen what he can do the previous 2 seasons knows how much of a benefit to us a fit and firing DCL is

Scary thing is if you look at DCL and Mina, the teams pushing for Europe on average results when they've both played.

Given just how bad our midfield has been for years and we have no RB. Then it's actually testament to how good both are (Pickford in that trio too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back