Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton fans:

If we’ve got no money then Thelwell should be getting creative with loans and cheap deals to plug gaps in the squad otherwise we’re going to get relegated

Also Everton fans

No not that player, he used to play for a team Thelwell was once involved in and also we have one decent left back and one decent right back already so why do we need this player
I think so many have an opinion because our squad has been so imbalanced in recent years.

Supporters are also getting restless because the positions that are higher priority are not getting filled and if there is so little money to spend due to our situation we are left scratching our heads.

We need different formations at the back. We cant use 3 all the time. Vinagre slotting in at LB and Mykolenko at RB in a four if Coleman is unavailable makes perfect sense.

Believe it or not good professionals can play off both flanks.
True....Patterson on the left and the right you mean?

Looking forward to flight tracker, someone with a direct WhatsApp link to the taxi driver, spotting him at the Titanic and seeing what he's having for tea at San Carlos.

Won’t need flight tracker mate … our scouting department seem to not have enough fuel to travel more than 20 miles to try and find players

Juve will almost definitely buy Kean this summer.
Otherwise they pay us about 4m in loan fees and then have to buy him next Summer.
Buying him now saves the loan fee.

That’s what they’re trying to do but we paying no as we want the whole fee

We get it dave you don't rate patterson but its pretty inevitable that hes going to play in some capacity. I hope we do get another right back someone with a Rangers connection so you'll comically be crying out for another right back again
I hate Rangers as much as anyone but I could see Patterson had something about him....

Prepare for the following from the poster mentioned, Patterson has a bad game he will be in with the boot.... Patterson plays well it will be silence or something else or someone else that made it so....

Ignore function is used for such purposes

I've explained that. Right footed left backs predominate because right footed / handed people in the popualtion are predominant. It's just a statistical thing not a barrier to using them on a football pitch.

Sweet Jesus , you’ve spouted some crap in your time but this is right up there.

Why don’t right footed players play LB dave? Or why does almost every team that has options, choose to play left footed players at LB and right footed players at RB?

Why did baines never play right back? Actually forget it I’m not biting anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back