Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we have to accept we haven't got much money and aren't very attractive right now hence the solid but uninspiring business. Don't seem they want to take a risk this summer by looking at other leagues where the value is.

We've got to accept this for a while. potentially until way after the stadium is built.

I think tarkowski, vinagre, McNeil and then the potential signings of gueye, Barkley and batshuayi would give us enough to stay up. In theory.

It's hardly spectacular and I'm not jumping for joy. But they are all players with prem experience at a decent level.

We've got to accept this for a while. potentially until way after the stadium is built.

I think tarkowski, vinagre, McNeil and then the potential signings of gueye, Barkley and batshuayi would give us enough to stay up. In theory.

It's hardly spectacular and I'm not jumping for joy. But they are all players with prem experience at a decent level.
It's the Batshuayi one that would piss me off when we can get better even on a loan. He is turd

Barkley and Batshuayi I would say fall into the potentially toxic category. Squad players on big wages who have shown little form. Gueye has been playing a good number of games for PSG over the last 2 season. I have no issue with a 2 year deal for him

Deulofeu just scored against chelsea. Argument the italian league suits him but he's been playing really well for about a year.
I'd have him here again. But im not even sure we would get him anyway. I think a few clubs are looking at him.

Deulofeu just scored against chelsea. Argument the italian league suits him but he's been playing really well for about a year.
I'd have him here again. But im not even sure we would get him anyway. I think a few clubs are looking at him.
He's a much stronger option in a five-sub world. The buyback on his deal with us didn't really work out for anyone concerned.

I think the season at Udinese has been wonders for him. He looks very consistent now.
But links about Napoli looking at him.
I was always a fan tbh. One of those players who got the ball and you knew he could do something.
I always liked him, but conceding a sub from the moment the ball was kicked wasn't the best thing. Less talented Ozil playing out wide on appropriate wages. Most clubs take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back