Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's looking like a decent option.

last year of his contract , only 23 , scored fairly well at Championship and Internationals .

what would his fee be ? £10 m ?
This is the one I’d be looking at as someone who can step in as a proper 9 but could also play wider if / when Dom is back. He would be a sensible investment even if DCL was fit.

It’s frustrating that we went early on loaning out Simms because even if we didn’t think he was ready to step in at PL level being able to offer Blackburn immediate replacement on loan could’ve sweetened the deal.

Go for the Brazillian lad at Watford maybe? He’s probably crap but he’s at least played in the PL, was mildly touted at one point and has a slim chance of some upside?

It’s scraping the barrel that’s holding the scrapings from the barrel we’ve already scraped but he’s probably available

Just thinking of someone who can cover for DCL... Need a striker who is decent in the air .. any suggestions? (Who Everton could bring in)
With and without links currently that are cheap evaluations via transfermarkt (at/under 20 million). Not all might be gettable, have watched a bit on about half but have read interesting things about the others. My favs are with the asterisk, but the others I haven't seen as much.

Folarin Balogun, Arsenal, 4.5m
Karrikaburu, Sociedad B, 5.5m
*El Bilal Touré, Reims 7.15m
Javi Puado, Espanyol, 8.80m (maybe more a winger)
*Lassina Traoré, Shakthar 9.90m
Benjamin Sesko, Salzburg 11m
Elye Wahi, Montpellier, 13.20m
*Gonçalo Ramos, Benfica 15.4m
Myron Boadu, Monaco 15.5m
Oihan Sancet, 16.5m
*Jonathan Burkardt, Mainz, 18.7m
Arnaud Kalimuendo PSG 19.8m

If we boost up the amount that it seems it would take to get Broja, there would be a whole new set of names in the 30+ range. Personally that would be a mistake. I would shoot for the middle of the numbers above, around 15 million. Splitting the difference in Dom cover, but also potential. Comparisons of striker deals from this window, Hložek to Leverkusen for 14, Ali Cho to Sociedad for 12, Luis Suárez to Marseille for 11 Santiago Giménez, to Feyenoord for 4. Any those with maybe exception to Giménez would hasve been smart business by us.

it's looking like a decent option.

last year of his contract , only 23 , scored fairly well at Championship and Internationals .

what would his fee be ? £10 m ?
I think they would want more really. Depends what they think their chances of promotion are. If they think they can get promoted by keeping him and having his goals, then even if he leaves for free after winning promotion, they will have made more than 10m from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back