Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cant believe it looks like we are going into the season with not a single striker available. Just how do a club the size of Everton actually manage that. Its extraordinary.
Years of mid management at all levels, that’s how.

We’re at the start of a new chapter. The signings make sense.

U23 signings as will be later. Need to focus on the first eleven right now.

Years of mid management at all levels, that’s how.

We’re at the start of a new chapter. The signings make sense.

U23 signings as will be later. Need to focus on the first eleven right now.

I'm not sure i have ever seen it at this level. I'm trying not to go overboard but i think its scandalous. Not a single recognised striker. Marine are run better than this.

I'm not sure i have ever seen it at this level. I'm trying not to go overboard but i think its scandalous. Not a single recognised striker. Marine are run better than this.
i agree, but the current tram have had half a year and nothing like the budget from a few years ago.

its going to take several windows to sort out. Quite a lot of the wasters still have one or two years left. They will never leave until the contracts expire. Far too lucrative.

Still cant believe it looks like we are going into the season with not a single striker available. Just how do a club the size of Everton actually manage that. Its extraordinary.
Agree. Have to see a striker in the next week or two, there's a lot of games the next few months and we aren't seeing DCL until October at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back