Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Asmir Begović (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (3)
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Rúben Vinagre
Niels Nkounkou

Centre Backs (6)
Coady

James Tarkowski (HG)
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)

Midfield (9)
Onana
Gana

Allan
Dele Alli (HG)
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies (HG)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Wide Forwards (4)
Andros Townsend (HG)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Demarai Gray (HG)
Anthony Gordon (UA)

Strikers (2)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Salomón Rondón

29 player squad is totally unworkable, we will very much need Outs.
Godfrey will be unregistered more likely and replaced with the forward so we’d stay at 29. Townsend probably won’t be registered so the same. 28. Think Gomes and Gbamin will almost certainly go out on loan at least if not permanents before the end of the window so that’s down to 26. Nkounkou will also almost certainly go out on loan so that’s 25. In an ideal world we’d have gotten rid of Keane but not likely now with the injuries and I can see them keeping Davies around as cheap depth but he should really be gotten rid of too.

Obviously we don’t need to get it down to 25 as the under age players don’t count but we’ll have no problem with the squad size I think given how injury prone some players are.

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Asmir Begović (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (3)
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Rúben Vinagre
Niels Nkounkou

Centre Backs (6)
Coady

James Tarkowski (HG)
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)

Midfield (9)
Onana
Gana

Allan
Dele Alli (HG)
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies (HG)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Wide Forwards (4)
Andros Townsend (HG)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Demarai Gray (HG)
Anthony Gordon (UA)

Strikers (2)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Salomón Rondón

29 player squad is totally unworkable, we will very much need Outs.
Wide forwards and strikers look appalling on paper. Need about 3 more forwards to be honest. Two WFs and a striker

WHU after a CB and missed oot on Coady - I wonder if they would be tempted into a move for Keane or Holgate ?

Both would be a decent profit on the books FFP speaking.

Let's hope Moist does us a favour and throws £12-15 millions our way for one of them.

We should leave Chelsea players alone they have got themselves in a bit of a mess with their squad and have quite a few surplus players who don't even have squad numbers, leave them to rot I say.
As long as we are not relying on Chelsea to do us a favour with a loan or two, going into the final day or so. We have to give ourselves plenty of time for alternative targets. We don’t want chelsea pulling the plug on deals at the last minute again, like tomori a few years back.

WHU after a CB and missed oot on Coady - I wonder if they would be tempted into a move for Keane or Holgate ?

Let's hope Moist does us a favour and throws £12-15 millions our way for one of them.

…he can have both for that.

i wonder if Keane will be knocking on Lampard’s door on Monday. It wouldn’t surprise me, his nose is getting well pushed out, especially if Coady comes in.

Potentially very solid and organized XI not getting pushed around by any team but not causing many problems either. We might be like Brighton in disguise last season, they would have been in Europe if they had someone to slot. Impressed so far and positively surprised but for the love of God get that forward in.

Still over 3 weeks of the window to go mate.

Plenty of time to bring 1-2 attacking players in.

Even clubs like Man City and Chelsea are yet to finish their business.

Fans need to calm down cant sign 10 players in the space of a few weeks deals take time.
Problem is goals though no matter how well you play if you have no threat and can't take chances you won't get results

Haven't West Ham got loads of CBs? Issa Diop been linked with Fulham, Ogbonna is still there, Dawson injured today but always starts as does the cat kicker. When they play back 3 Aaron Cresswell slots into back 3 and they also signed a French CB for 30m but guessing he's also injured as not involved.

Would be great to unload Keane but they're well stocked at the back, perhaps Forest with their trolley dash of signings might take him.

Don't mind Holgate as much and would keep him as squad player up to January. Was decent enough yesterday.

Honestly, im not crying or bed-wetting, but yesterday showed that defence is the least of our worries IMO.

We defended quite well against a very decent Chelsea side, but didnt really show anything as an attacking force.

Gana, Onana, Tarks and Coady are very welcome additions, but we REALLY need to add some creativity and some attacking nous for the rest of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back