Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports we have agreed a loan for Ajorque, we are paying £650,000 to loan him and paying his £25k a week wages, seems very cheap if true.

Now that would be a very very sensible bit of business. If literally that's all we can spend then we've done well - if we have a lot more then we've got cover in without impacting whst we can still spend.

Have to wonder if there is a team in the Prem worse for set piece delivery than us. Awful last season, awful so far this season. It's looks like they don't even bother practicing them let alone try anything or anyone different.
In all honesty I think it comes down to a lack of technique. If you look through our squad, there's probably only 1 or 2 who have good technique at striking a ball. Something we definitely need to remedy.

Wow.

It fascinates me how little these professional organizations know about football.

We should absolutely rinse any club and sell to whoever comes in for him with a strong offer.

As it stands, the boy has no end product.

We'd be better off with the cash.
What?

So the recruitment team can target more defenders and midfielders who have scored about 3 times in their career?

What's the plan here? Preparing for the championship or something?

What?

So the recruitment team can target more defenders and midfielders who have scored about 3 times in their career?

What's the plan here? Preparing for the championship or something?
You think if Everton sell Gordon they're going to buy more defenders?

Stop being a child.

It's an absolute no brainer to me.

Go buy a Gibbs White, Broja etc.

Sell Gordon whilst opposing clubs who haven't done much research see that flash of pace and believe there's something there.

Little do they know, it ends up with him losing the ball and throwing himself on the floor.

This would be a game changer.

I am not sure Gordon would want to leave. If you were to look at things in a brutal/ruthless way we would be able to use the Gordon money and the small amount of money we still have available to bring in two more productive players. Problem is it is not that simple. The media would jump on this as a huge crisis that could have a very negative effect on the club

Status
Not open for further replies.