Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Eggs Did you like his youtube or just his name?

Linked again in Germany this morning to Aster Vranckx (Wolfsburg). Wants to leave the club this window.

Been quietly mentioned all summer. Interesting that Lille are mentioned too, could either be partner for or replacement for Onana.

I think this would be a good move from us.

We must have seen him alongside Onana for Belgium u21s.

@Eggs Did you like his youtube or just his name?

I think this would be a good move from us.

We must have seen him alongside Onana for Belgium u21s.

…I liked what I saw. He’s got size, power, pace, decent technique & scoring record. Only thing that puts me off is why he’s so cheap.

Somebody else said Moffi The Toffee, so I unashamedly used it.

I genuinely like the look of him.

…I liked what I saw. He’s got size, power, pace, decent technique & scoring record. Only thing that puts me off is why he’s so cheap.

Somebody else said Moffi The Toffee, so I unashamedly used it.

I genuinely like the look of him.

I confess ive not checked his youtube...but am now somewhat fascinated.

It's amazing how Forest have signed like 57 players in 2 weeks while we can't even get Gana over the line !

Because their paying £44m for players like MGW mate.

When we bid £25m for bolasie it took about 8 minutes to get the deal over the line.

Atm were trying to do things like get gana off psg on a free while they reduce his wages by the looks of things. Not a easy deal to pull off.

If it's true that we tried to hijack the Gibbs-White deal, that means we somehow have at least 25 million to spend (probably more, as surely we wouldn't spend everything we have left on one midfielder). Which leads me to believe two things are likely:

1. Gordon is being sold. How else would we have that kind of money?
2. The forward we really want isn't available right at the moment, but we have reason to believe that he will be before the deadline. Which makes me think that it has to be Broja, and Chelsea have told us he'll be available if they get in a replacement first, but they haven't yet. So we're waiting on them to finalize Aubameyang or whoever, so we can have Broja. Maybe that's why the Gordon deal isn't done yet too; we may be holding off on that one as leverage over a potential Broja deal.

So maybe if Chelsea gets Aubameyang done soon, that will be the first domino to fall, and then the real movement starts on several fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back