Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went back on an old post I wrote after Fulham got relegated, saying we should get Mitrovic in as a backup to Dom. Absolutely lambasted I was, and the funny thing is the people lambasting me then are turning noses up at virtually every link two years later.

As a fanbase we need a serious reality check... For the immediate future we are going to be fighting relegation, probably for the next 5 years and if not relegation top 12 will be our limit. The only model we need now is the one Moyes implemented, due diligence on every signing, need to get the majority right. Need to go back to getting the best of the championship talent.

I went back on an old post I wrote after Fulham got relegated, saying we should get Mitrovic in as a backup to Dom. Absolutely lambasted I was, and the funny thing is the people lambasting me then are turning noses up at virtually every link two years later.

As a fanbase we need a serious reality check... For the immediate future we are going to be fighting relegation, probably for the next 5 years and if not relegation top 12 will be our limit. The only model we need now is the one Moyes implemented, due diligence on every signing, need to get the majority right. Need to go back to getting the best of the championship talent.

cahill bent,?

Villa £20m Sarr bid accepted, Newcastle £25m Pedro bid accepted.

Two very decent players who would improve our attacking options no end.

Can anybody hand on heart say that keeping Anthony Gordon and sticking with our current options would be better than selling him for £50m and getting these two in to revamp the attack?

Obviously we've missed our chance through our typical dithering, but it would have been a no brainer. Could all have been taken care of last week.

Alas it's a final week rummage through the damaged items aisle again.
Do you think that Villa have brought Sarr in to replace Ollie Watkins?

Believe he will be moving from Villa this window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back