Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think Broja was some proven player the way they have hung on for him he's a kid who got six goals last season. At least when we waited for Zouma or Giroud they were proven. This is a massive risk.
Who says that the club are hung up on him?

Sure he's one on several who I imagine inquiries have been made about, but it's very lazy to assume that he's the only target.

220607140-e4e0b738-e46a-4092-902e-5a1053a12449.jpg

Still waiting on that Robson decision
which team is 'FST H. Is that a badly spelt West Ham?

@GrandOldTeam
I agree with what you're saying but I find it odd that 'somebody' at the club then confirmed it. (according to bobble)
It's not odd. It's highly likely that it would be confirmed by Bobble's source if that was what the club believed was happening at that stage.

We've seen before that the club are certain deals are over the line, only for the player or the selling club to change their mind, or move the goalposts at the last minute.

Things change rapidly in any industry, football's no different. I can't see why the club would proactively contact people to announce something that wasn't concrete though. Especially a seemingly random assortment of local journos, fan groups and twitter 'ITKs'.

Reactions: kev
Who says that the club are hung up on him?

Sure he's one on several who I imagine inquiries have been made about, but it's very lazy to assume that he's the only target.
Agreed. Lots on this site seem to be fixated on him, but whose to say the club didn't move on ages ago.

Was just looking at the stats. The team that finished the game v Forest, combined in their careers have less than half of the Prem goals that Mo Salah alone has scored.

We should never have gone into a season like this.
Our front 7 (front 3 and 4 midfielder/wing backs) have a grand total of 70 goals in 725 Premier League Appearances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back