Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

He still young, but that sounds like a lot of money for him. Players usually score way less in the PL than in Spain and he got 6 goals last season. If we signed him for that sum Id be a little shocked, but Ncastle has money to burn so they might be more willing to gamble.
I think he will be great for them - we will see.

He still young, but that sounds like a lot of money for him. Players usually score way less in the PL than in Spain and he got 6 goals last season. If we signed him for that sum Id be a little shocked, but Ncastle has money to burn so they might be more willing to gamble.
Having money to burn is pointless with these financial rules.

The flanks look so poor there it hurts. Midfield and defence looking far better than before though.
It's fine that way. Play Myko against sides that are going to come at us, and Vinagre against lesser sides where we need somebody to get forward. Same basic idea with Coleman vs. Patterson - Coleman can get the odd start against sides that are going to be all up in our faces all game, because we don't need to beat those sides down the wing all day. Iwobi, Onana and other quality mids that are potential 'in's can organize a proper counter against sides that are selling out a bit to attack us.

Would I rather have prime Alves crashing forward like a madman with prime Alba as a rock on the other side? Sure. We can get by with what we have on the flanks, though, as long as we use the pieces properly. It's not an area of strength, but it's not an area of weakness the way it has been in the past.

I don’t see it working but honestly we should try, it’s the sort of genuinely top, genuinely transformative signing so many other clubs are making and we really need.
I’d say the Onana deal was a transformative one (hopefully) but this lad as well really would make us a threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back