Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

He still young, but that sounds like a lot of money for him. Players usually score way less in the PL than in Spain and he got 6 goals last season. If we signed him for that sum Id be a little shocked, but Ncastle has money to burn so they might be more willing to gamble.
It isn't too different from Gordon in that they're way overpaying for potential. He has a lot of traits that seem like they'd translate into being a top player but he's never consistently played at that level.

Diaz wouldn't be one of my preferred options, but as long as he's not the only 'in' the move should be fine.

Pushing back on getting Broja on loan is probably smart of us, provided that the deal doesn't explode as a consequence. We're never getting Gallagher, because that midfield is ravaged right now. I can see Tuchel sanctioning a Broja loan if he gets Auba in.
We need to do something. I don't want to wait around for Chelsea to make their mind up and then it turns into another Zuma, Tomori, Giroud situation. We have been left high and dry enough times when dealing with Chelsea, we need to bring in other options now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back