Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we keep Gordon it's gonna be interesting how it effects what were able to bring in.

Kudos (loan) should be, as Gueye you'd figure are not dependant on Gordon.

We've saved 12.5 on Dele leaving (possibly 22.5 if we'd put aside the second payment of 10m as a contingency) looks like we are now shifting on the dead weight in the squad and for each one now it's freeing more money up Gbamin should free another 2.5-3m etc.

So think we without losing Gordon can still bring in the likes of Garner, Diaz and one relatively big prices player (25 initially)

We keep Gordon think we can scratch off any loans from Chelsea though so will try for another prem striker (Wilson, Wood etc)

We have too many things dependant on other variables

I.e. Antony going to united = no Kudus

No resolution with PSG and Gueye = No Gana

Chelsea not signing anyone = No Broja as it's evident were interested

More than that even.

Gordon stays I think Chelsea won't do any loans to us outta umbrage.

Antony to united but Ajax are interested also in Ziyech, so Antony could go and Kudos could still arrive here if Ajax sign Ziyech.

Then you have all the players who with a week left say aid it need to play and start pushing for moves etc

At this stage I'm ready for Adama to at least bring a little bit of excitement.

Everton suck the joy out of everything.

3346230A-9E82-40EF-A2EB-F17175E323AF.webp

People keep mentioning Kudos. Wasnt it 'comfirmed' that theres been no actual interest from Everton, or am i misremembering? Seems like a rumor totally made up by twitter wums to me.

According to the barcodes Joao Pedro is injured, which is why they are not signing him.

Pedro sounds like he is nailed on for us now then, him and Dom can get treatment beds next to eachother :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back