Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing today, assuming also nothing tomorrow and then it's the weekend, so that takes us to Monday, 29th. What a time to sell first team players and get multiple players in knowing it'll potentially take them months to bed into the squad. Utter kin laughing stock, season in, season out.
I see you also know that we don't work on weekends...

I had no idea until they told me.

I would have just thought that since the window shuts next week they would forego their weekend privileges'

He might be great. No clue. I’ve watched Garner a total of like 3 times. I just think it’s kind of funny how people are so excited about him compared to someone like Winks who people say is trash because he can’t get a game at Spurs who have had a far superior midfield to United.
Yes mate. Crazy times alright. Transfers are very difficult to get right…. Sometime players just fit well at certain clubs. No doubt we need to get a couple right just to get by this year.

I’ve got a horrible feeling if the deal isn’t done we might risk him. 60m on the line every time someone puts a challenge in on him.
If the deal isn't done we pretty much have to risk him though. We've got 2 games before the window closes, and we have 1 point from our first 3 games. We can't really afford to not play the strongest team available to us because it could be the difference between staying up and going down come May. It's obviously not ideal but that's why the window in it's current guise is ridiculous.

Money laundering ? How the Hell can you get away with that. Maybe not money laundering but that does not seem legal.

I think there are rules about ownership in the UK internally, not sure of abroad mate, it does seem well off doesn't it - but i guess Evertonians in glass houses...... it would be particularly galling in the Championship amongst other clubs i imagine as many have been sanctioned after breaching the rules fairly severely.

Isnt this basically what City did with Lampard?

Just googled that and very strange apparently said he agreed a two year loan with New York and then signed a loan deal with Man City, then Man City said he never signed for New York, from what I can make out from the article, murky World of football eh. Didn't even remember that didn't Chelsea kick off about it at the time ?

I see you also know that we don't work on weekends...

I had no idea until they told me.

I would have just thought that since the window shuts next week they would forego their weekend privileges'

Seriously this is what Kenwright loves doing, leaving things to last minute for his grandstand show on last day of transfer window. Only problem is it he leaves it too late this time, we are going down.

I’m genuinely excited for the rest of the transfer window for us. I know after supporting the club for so long I shouldn’t be but I still am. ?
The fact that we matched Forest’s bid for MGW (25 mil). It shows we have some cash to spend. With Gbamin and Dele gone, we should have freed some wages to bring some players.

Lets play "how many signings will we get over the line".

I am going for 2 midfielder in and a Dennis Straq style loan signing from a minor league.

This is in addition to selling Gordon

Everton basically.

tumbleweed-gif-6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back