Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This transfer market has been so insane, with Fofana 80 mil, Antony 100 mil euros etc, that I could genuinely see a deal of Gordon and Broja & Gallagher happening. I must admit Gordon silenced a lot of doubters yesterday, including me. If we can get cash and two new starters though.. have to take it, and would be a great transfer for us

I thought we were insane to be turning down anything over £40m for him if we’re being honest but this deal is honestly insanely good. Sorts out 2 issues we have and then leaves us money left over too.

No reason that we couldn’t get a winger in for £25m to replace Gordon or better yet we could not play wingers and go 2 up top with Maupay and Broja, until Calvert Lewin is back and play Gallagher, Iwobi and Onana in midfield. Defence can stay as it is in terms of personnel but have Myko and Patterson get forward more as proper wing backs.

That’d be an out of this world improvement on the team we had last season.

Kudus on for Ajax (winning 2-0) for the last 5 mins playing upfront ??

He doesn't seem to be anywhere near first choice despite Antony not being in the squad.

If Ajax get £90m, I am pretty sure they'll go out and sign more players so Kudus must still be an option

Good job there are other leagues out there then
Good to see you patrolling the transfer thread keeping us safe.

my-balls-itch-batman.gif

Diaz for the blues please.

Last edited:

Who is he? Tried to search for a Díaz in the PL and only get articles about Luis.
Just shows how much notice you take of my posts Sass. :blush:
Any particular choice of striker (gets back on topic quickly)

I'd quite like Brereton Diaz of Blackburn. Young and hungry. Or maybe Pedro from Watford. A young Brazilian. But we'd probably need to sell Gordon to afford the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.