Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this last month. He's a very exciting winger.

Lovely goal. Beautiful hair. Someone would have taken a yellow for the team and scissored him round the knees before he crossed the half way line in the lower depths of the PL. And if he played for us he would get 3 straight reds for simulation.

Links like this are good. More of this please. Less of people trying to get us to buy bloody Almiron.

Kudus largely played CM/DM last year, but is versatile and can play almost anywhere.

Mudryk is incredibly raw from the one Shaktar game I saw him in. The league was suspended midway and he had 2 goals and nine assists in about eleven games (missed a few on bench/injured).

He’s not the finished article or “PL ready” but he has pace and directness to make defenders worry if given space but might not handle a press. He did well in a few games for Ukraine but you get space to exploit in most internationals, particularly coming on as a sub.

So more players that have experience in the league like dwight McNeil and ross Barkley types?
Let’s hope not mate. McNeill still has time but the signs aren’t overly promising.

I love a signing from nowhere.
There’s bound to be another Kanchelskis, Mostevoi, Mjatovic, Stoickov or Hagi out there in Eastern European football. Too much negativity around players from the old block countries.

Ps. I’ve probably spelled most of their names wrong so anyone reading this post is probably wondering who the hell I’m chatting about!

Not a chance on the Ukrainian lad after he swerved Brentford in January:

“With all due respect, I will definitely not go to Brentford,” says the youngster.

“It is a mid-table Premier League club that don’t play European football. And, for me, the most important thing is to play in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back