Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Garner is as cheap as reported, I really don’t understand why we wouldn’t just pay 6m more for him…we know what Dendoncker offers and it’s okay, he’s certainly not a bad player. But he’s a little positionless in the Prem IMO. Clearly the plan this summer is just to solidify the team with Tark, Coady, Gana, potentially him. It’s a strategy but it’s definitely not an exciting one. As it stands we won’t score enough goals to make it work.
Would make sense if we were getting rid of Keane as he can play CB as well. Even though I like him and think we should sign him in an ideal world I think there's probably more pressing parts of the team that need addressing first.

Would make sense if we were getting rid of Keane as he can play CB as well. Even though I like him and think we should sign him in an ideal world I think there's probably more pressing parts of the team that need addressing first.
Yeah could make sense if we’ve a deal lined up for Keane, as Dendoncker is versatile. Straight swap for us essentially, but would be a bit of a square peg in a round hole.

"Goals?

Where we're going - We don't need goals"

AcidicMediocreIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

I suspect we want Dendoncker as he can play midfield but also experience in a back 3 at Wolves.
Makes sense now but Kev seems to be doing to Wolves what Mendes did to Portugal but not in signing up and coming world beaters….

Think this window is important and the goal is stabilisation but we really need to get it right and have til Thursday. Come on Everton, get it sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back