Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not like he’s 18/19, He’s 22 and is desperate to play regularly for the next 3 months in order to get in the Ghana World Cup squad. They will get ziyech and maybe one other with the Antony money and if we really want him then it will happen by Thursday
The problem is that now they've got the ridiculous Antony money they have every incentive to play hard-ball unless they think Kudus will become particularly toxic.

I'm pretty sure he's a lock for the Ghanaian squad so they may think even if only sporadically appears for Ajax he's not going to lose value and could gain if he shows well in Qatar.

I know the Gana thing has dragged on annoyingly long but I genuinely think he could be a huge addition this year, I'd personally prefer 4 at the back but even with a 3 we need someone to break things up and stop teams controlling us in the middle.

Onana shows flashes but he's not really an option to start every week.

More importantly it flushes the floaters we have as other options in midfield a little further down the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back