Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest about this:

Rondon + Maupay + Calvert-Lewin (sometimes)...is that something you thought we'd go into the remainder of this season with and be happy about?

IMO that is nothing short of a disaster. To have a weaker attacking threat than the relegation threatened team of last season is beyond 'kin stupid.

Everyone talking up this Thelwell character: WTF is he playing at allowing this nightmare to unfold?

I hope to goodness this lot have a rabbit to pull out by 11pm or we'll be as good as cemented to the bottom five this season
David.

Going into this window we had a weaker defence, midfield and forward line compared to all of our peers.

We’ve addressed two out of those three issues comprehensively. How well is a matter of opinion but we’ve done what we deem the necessary business.

Even if we don’t sign another player, we’ve brought in a wide forward and striker. That’s not nothing.

I know you’re you and this is your bit, and I should know better than to bite but this has been a long window, man. Wind it in for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back