Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't form an opinion until the window closes. We signed Lukaku, Barry, and McCarthy on deadline day remember. Still have hope.

Fact, not hunches, rumours, and hearsay?

Just asking, not fighting...

I honestly believe (hunch) that Richarlison could be on his way for us to buy the players we need.
The last thing I believe. Everyone is skint, he is a luxury player by way of consistency and we'd ask big bucks.
We have got a million a week (from the start of the window) tied up in rubbish, they will be working hard to get as much moved as possible while maintaining the players they want to keep.
Will be a ride thats for sure

Season before last you said we would be relegated mid season. Said I'd put money to a charity of your choice If we were In the bottom 6 . And if not you would. You didn't accept.
Same again for next season ? Or will you just talk bubbles and not be strong in your convictions.
I just can't do it.

Sitting every match hoping that we lose is not cool.

Still think we will finish between 11th and 15th but I want us to win every match.

I wish I understood the whole FFP thing. How can teams like City spend almost 1 billion pounds since Pep came in and carry on signing, yet we are restricted to the likes of Gray and Townsend?

I know we've pumped a shed load of money on, at best, average players but does the fact we've offloaded a load off the wage bill not help?

Gutting to see Spurs, Leicester and Arsenal all quite active in the market and we have nothing other than rumours our better players are available.

I wish I understood the whole FFP thing. How can teams like City spend almost 1 billion pounds since Pep came in and carry on signing, yet we are restricted to the likes of Gray and Townsend?

I know we've pumped a shed load of money on, at best, average players but does the fact we've offloaded a load off the wage bill not help?

Gutting to see Spurs, Leicester and Arsenal all quite active in the market and we have nothing other than rumours our better players are available.
All have won things, are in Europe and have huge sponsor deals

We need a CM almost as urgently as we need a RB. Our midfield gets outdone for quality and/or work rate pretty much every game
I agree and the links to Nunes were very odd was it just something his agent used to bump up interest or was their interest? If we can shift any of Gomes, Delph, Davies we should be looking for a midfielder who can go box to box.

Can't form an opinion until the window closes. We signed Lukaku, Barry, and McCarthy on deadline day remember. Still have hope.
Sure our business isn’t done, at least I hope it’s not. You’re right we can’t form an opinion until it closes.

Not much of a strategy though, waiting until deadline day to see who’s available. Like waiting until five to three in a night club and doing a panic circuit of the dance floor to see if you can pull. A Lukaku is rare and you’re more likely to get an Iwobi…

Fingers crossed our luck’s in this window.

You can form an opinion before the window closes if our business is late and we only have crap to put out for the first few matches, which is looking likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back