Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline day was better when it was before the season started. The end of August cut off probably cost Martinez a top 4 slot.
Huh how come? We had a mad deadline day that season

Or do you mean cus of who our rivals brought in

You can form an opinion before the window closes if our business is late and we only have crap to put out for the first few matches, which is looking likely.
Agreed but what's not done is not done. We can't get the time back but if resources allow, we can still make signings that might amount to a difference of a few final league placings. There is nothing happening between now and the final week whether we like it or not, and perversely sometimes we do better business in the bargain bin and with backs to the wall.

Huh how come? We had a mad deadline day that season

Or do you mean cus of who our rivals brought in

I mean that we started the season without scoring in our first 3 games (I think) because we hadn’t signed Lukaku at that point. Deadline day should be earlier.

Reactions: FTY
I mean that we started the season without scoring in our first 3 games (I think) because we hadn’t signed Lukaku at that point. Deadline day should be earlier.

I have no idea why I remember this, or if its correct, but didnt we play Norwich away first Bobby game and drew 2 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back