Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would surprise me too if Maitland Niles would be keen to come here and play RB what he doesn't prefer. On the other hand i expect Benitez to play 3 at the back quite a bit so it makes him more a right midfielder

I agree Diaz is more of a long term replacement for Richy.

But with due respect to the players you mentioned none of them come remotely close to replacing the creativity that James brings, or Siggy for that matter.

To go into the season with such a lack of creativity in the squad is stupid in my opinion

We’ve played 3 games this season and have created more chances in those games than we ever did with that fraud strolling about. He is not a creative player.

Maitland-Niles you could argue is in the same position Gray was in.

He clearly has talent because he has played over 100 times for Arsenal plus 5 caps for England at right wing back.

His biggest weaknesses is also his biggest concern, his versatility

PSX_20210828_090431.webp

He hasn't been able to stick to a position to make his own. That could be great for us if we can offload Delph and/or Gomes.

When he went to West Brom it was under the condition of he would only play Centre Midfield and personality I was put off at that but I think he was frustrated at Arsenal and a move to a lesser club meant he could dictate what he wanted to do, here I think he would be told not asked.

A loan with option is sensible and allows us to cover the right back position short term and potentially have Maitland-Niles becoming first choice.

Im very pissed off now. I dont care about offliading this and this, i want a top, top sighning TODAY!!! Ive been kicking myself and i will start to club stuffed baby seal toys each hour untill mr Brands comed up with the goods. SHOW SOME CoHONES!! Youre with the big dogs now. SHOW IT! TODAY! Jeezus abd mary. I tell ya who we should offloading. Earn yer effing money!!
Spot on.

Calls himself BRANDS when he BRANDISHES sweet FK ALL!!!! ;)

Just a shiny salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back