Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon will hardly play, when he does it’ll either be the cup or for 15/20 mins at the end of games.

A DCL injury could even still see him on the bench with Richy up top.

As long as it’s a one-year deal and not big wages, seems like a low risk move.

Just see him as a squad option rondon if we get diaz and rb would make me the rondon deal better. Would still like another cm but just cant see us without one leaving

From
WHU finished above us and have just improved their team further with Zouma and Vlasic. Sad to think we might even fall further behind even them - they should have been relegated two years ago!
what I have seen so far we have also improved on last year. The names may not be fancy, but we appear to be a better balanced, more in synch side that now has at least a bit of pace.

Granted the opposition has not been top notch, but to me we look better.

Rondon will hardly play, when he does it’ll either be the cup or for 15/20 mins at the end of games.

A DCL injury could even still see him on the bench with Richy up top.

As long as it’s a one-year deal and not big wages, seems like a low risk move.

Just like people said Gray and Townsend would barely play.

They'll rotate.

WHU finished above us and have just improved their team further with Zouma and Vlasic. Sad to think we might even fall further behind even them - they should have been relegated two years ago!
TBH I don’t think much of either of those players, one has concentration issues and the other is patchy at best, wasteful by Moyes. They are minus Lingard who had a real purple patch for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back