Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think it’s a case we’re sat on a pile of gold coins but don’t want to spend them.

Of all the analysis there could be (and there will be plenty if theories) one that can very easily be discounted is that we simply dont want to spend cash we have got.

The one thing you could never blame the club of over the last 5 years is being spendthrift and miserly.

And what if we’re hamstrung legally? Are you still going to peddle the “no excuses” line?

We need to be better at moving players on. We've not been good at it for a long time. We are in this position because we have not been able to find buyers for enough players and have let far too many players leave for free at end of contracts.

I have no idea about legalities. I just think that we could do much better with recruitment and outgoings.

We need to be better at moving players on. We've not been good at it for a long time. We are in this position because we have not been able to find buyers for enough players and have let far too many players leave for free at end of contracts.

I have no idea about legalities. I just think that we could do much better with recruitment.

With 2 days to go in the window I think asking to get better at selling is a little bit too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back