Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be better at moving players on. We've not been good at it for a long time. We are in this position because we have not been able to find buyers for enough players and have let far too many players leave for free at end of contracts.

I have no idea about legalities. I just think that we could do much better with recruitment and outgoings.

You cant sell what no one wants.

We need to find solutions, and right back is still by far the biggest priority.
From a playing staff point of view, the priority is probably another forward. DCL backup is Tosun. DCL is already struggling with injury. PSG could still put a bid in for Richarlison.

From the clubs perspective, the biggest priority is avoiding FFP penalties, not making signings.

If we have the freedom to spend:
Diaz
Patterson
Rondon

If we don’t:
Dan James (loan) he’s crap, but adds pace, can sort of play across the front and Benitez talked about looking at Premier League tested
Maitland Niles (loan)
Rondon

Rondon looks to be coming in to replace Kean. Cheap option but personally has to be a 1 year deal, with club option for 2nd if works well.
Need another winger, right back & No10/CAM/CF type that can link creatively. I think that’s the one that won’t happen but can be offset by the winger.

If we have the freedom to spend:
Diaz
Patterson
Rondon

If we don’t:
Dan James (loan) he’s crap, but adds pace, can sort of play across the front and Benitez talked about looking at Premier League tested
Maitland Niles (loan)
Rondon
There's no point in either of those loans. We can be fine on the flanks with who we have in the club already so we need quality or it isn't needed. Maitland-Niles is just not a good player. He's championship standard so we can just not waste time and use Kenny in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back