Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly give Dobbin or Simms a go over Rondon but whatever I suppose he is the managers choice. More interested in who we get out wide.

Both of which will get bullied in the premier league!, need to go out on loan

Rondon will be the safe battering ram up top when we have to change things against the "park the bus" teams and also the guy we can launch to to hold the ball up when we are ahead both probably from the bench, after an hour 70 minutes.

As Goat has stated we cannot afford these expensive wonders from another league that turn out to be crap, or the Siggy's of this world to sit on the bench as back up

I'd honestly give Dobbin or Simms a go over Rondon but whatever I suppose he is the managers choice. More interested in who we get out wide.
Dobbin and Simms are nowhere near ready for the PL. They are prospects that need more loan experience.

The manage tv will never use them and we will end up with some sort of makeshift striker, Townsend etc.

We need a player the manager will actually use.

Dobbin and Simms are nowhere near ready for the PL. They are prospects that need more loan experience.

The manage tv will never use them and we will end up with some sort of makeshift striker, Townsend etc.

*manager*

Maitland-Niles doesn't want to play right-back but I'd still have him at right-back over Kenny because he can actually run with speed.

I don't want him, just saying, Kenny should have been sold after his loan to Schalke (or during in it). Another example of dallying over a player who was never going to be good enough unfortunately.
Yeah, we asked for 15M for him didn't we

Simms had his loan and did pretty well. He could maybe do with a second one in the championship but tbh he's kind of at the point where it's step up or leave.

Looking at our previous "bids" this last week:

Diaz with James swap - Porto (£20m)
Jebbison - Sheff United (£5m)
Patterson - Rangers (£5m)
Rondon - Loan

I would think we are looking for 3 possible positions:

Right Back
Winger
Backup Striker

My guess is Patterson + Rondon.

As for a 3rd, no idea...

My guess is Patterson + Rondon.

As for a 3rd, no idea...
Agreed perhaps Rondon is more first team than Jebbison and same could be said for Maitland-Niles for Patterson if Rangers start getting daft for his fee.

I think we have a winger in Diaz as first choice but we have a number of links to:
McNeil
Boga
Daniel James

For me if Diaz fails, I'd look at a loan for Hudson-Odoi with Chelsea's attack full of options. I know Dortmund are sniffing around him but maybe a closer to home move would be better suited

Agreed perhaps Rondon is more first team than Jebbison and same could be said for Maitland-Niles for Patterson if Rangers start getting daft for his fee.

I think we have a winger in Diaz as first choice but we have a number of links to:
McNeil
Boga
Daniel James

For me if Diaz fails, I'd look at a loan for Hudson-Odoi with Chelsea's attack full of options. I know Dortmund are sniffing around him but maybe a closer to home move would be better suited

If CHO then we would need an option to buy.

I think it may be That we bring in AMN instead of Patterson if we spend money on another player.

The rumour mill on Patterson is everywhere.

From transfers request, his missus testing positive so isolation to him in Creamfields.

Rangers fans not so confident this week tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back