Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind signing rondon if he’s the same level as he was two or three years ago although that’s obviously not guaranteed but we have to be careful with all these short term signings because the squad is starting to look quite old again and in the next two years we might be needing to replace six or seven players because they’re too old.

Why would UTD loan us Dalot?
They refused to loan us Romero last year as they didn't want to strengthen a rival, why has this situation changed after the start we have had?

A little over 39 hours to go. I'm going to say we're not going to see anything until tomorrow. Then it'll be deals delivered over the course of the day with one right at the death confirmed after the 11pm deadline.

The only clue to how last minute the incoming deal will be how basic the the official reveal is.

There's no point in either of those loans. We can be fine on the flanks with who we have in the club already so we need quality or it isn't needed. Maitland-Niles is just not a good player. He's championship standard so we can just not waste time and use Kenny in a pinch.
Maitland-Niles would be a real disappointing signing in my view. Didn't cut it at Arsenal. And, which club did he go out on loan to last season? Can't even remember and I don't recall seeing him put in any good performances.

Simms had his loan and did pretty well. He could maybe do with a second one in the championship but tbh he's kind of at the point where it's step up or leave.
His loan did go well but it was division one.

He is definitely a good prospect and will probably be in the squad next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back