Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with Rondon is that he isn't the player he was three years ago even, and even then his scoring record wasn't great. For me I would bring in a younger player to develop as back up. I worry Rondon will be next summers dead wood if he signs a two year deal.
I am not the man I was 3 years ago according to the missus. The narky cow.

There's no point in either of those loans. We can be fine on the flanks with who we have in the club already so we need quality or it isn't needed. Maitland-Niles is just not a good player. He's championship standard so we can just not waste time and use Kenny in a pinch.

Maitland-Niles doesn't want to play right-back but I'd still have him at right-back over Kenny because he can actually run with speed.

I don't want him, just saying, Kenny should have been sold after his loan to Schalke (or during in it). Another example of dallying over a player who was never going to be good enough unfortunately.

Maitland-Niles doesn't want to play right-back but I'd still have him at right-back over Kenny because he can actually run with speed.

I don't want him, just saying, Kenny should have been sold after his loan to Schalke (or during in it). Another example of dallying over a player who was never going to be good enough unfortunately.
We tried to sell him. Burnley offered like 2m because he's not that good.

Really poor if all we can come up with after how many summers looking for a right back is an average stop gap who doesn't even want to play there! You'd have thought Brands had a list he really is either useless or a glorified negotiator at this stage.

Dallying or just no one wanted him enough? I feel it is the latter.

You cant sell what no one wants.
It is all about perception.

With all that we have invested / spent and the fact that we have gone backwards in the process, our leftovers are presented to and accepted by the market as dog doo doo.

That is why we cant shift any of them.

We have to start achieving on the pitch to change the narrative.

aaaaeeee, Origi is better than Gerd Muller it is just that we have the best team since Brazil in 1970 and he cant get a game.

vs

Liverpools under 16 team knocked us out of the cup and this overpaid loser got a 4 for his mega-non -performance against a child whose parents didnt know where he was.

the wolf of wall street couldnt sell our dross.

I know, last January. We turned it down and instead sent him on loan to Celtic. Because we're thick.

Well Burnley didn't offer what we wanted in January.

Tbf Kenny got injured last pre-season which won't have helped.

But that's the point, the decision should have been made during that loan period in 2019-20.

Very poor really.

Just to have moved him off the books to Burnley for £2mil would have helped, along with his wages.

In hindsight we should have sold him when he was at Schalke. I think they were the only team who wanted him then but couldnt pay a fee.

Well he's a completely different type of midfielder but he is a good player, yes. I mean, if I want a playmaker, i'd go for Vlasic. If I want a box-to-box player it'd be Doucoure and for a player to break up the play then it's Allan. Almost like all three of them would make a very good midfield unit.

I'm not that bothered, it's just a shame we were so quick to make a judgement on him here - a bit of a strange call

I liked vlasic when he was here, I don’t think he did much wrong. Didn’t really get a chance. I thought it was pretty disappointing we shipped him off for 1m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back