Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say full control - Carlo brought his own players in but Brands still signed the likes of Doucoure and Godfrey.

I think Benitez has signed Gray + Townsend upto now.

The young Rangers RB and Diaz sound like Brands would have some input in them.
I think Mr Benitez has more control over squad management than you are prepared to admit.

If he had wanted Anguissa then we would have gone after him. Loan with option would have been ideal too.

Go on. I dare you. Blame Benitez for once. It is his fault if anybodies, not Brands.

Youtube videos are dangerous as compilations make most players look good however people turning there noses up at this fella are delusional. We are facing a season of Coleman whose legs are going and can't play every game and JJK who can't cross, defend and has never beaten a man. AMN is not a world beater but we are a skint midtable team .
They are dangerous but he makes Coleman look like hes running in sliders. Rafael loves abit of pace.

From my memory hes an animal, he just batters people and creates chaos in the box. granted i haven't seen him since Newcastle.

But lets look at it, we have one of the best young strikers in the box - with ball at feet, and who can play of the shoulder in Kean. We're not going to play that way, we're going to wellie crosses in for the season, so he wont make it here. If thats what we are going to do, Rondon is a decent fit as a back up to DCL and maybe we wont flog him this year that hes jacked by March.
We don't have a plan B, or don't appear to anyway.

Burnley will be a good indicator of how we do against teams that park the bus. So far (and in fairness most games will be) we have been able to play counter attacking football. Looking forward to seeing how we deal with that.

He just wasn't happy at Everton mate, he did get a fair bit of game time under Silva and didn't do anything.

Clearly a talented player but sometimes some players and clubs are just bad fits.
He got nowhere near as much game time as he should’ve in Silva’s last season IMO. Always looked good in his very limited cameos. Whilst Walcott was starting and stinking the gaff out.

….’everything that has been wrong with our recruitment process over the past few years’, seems way off the mark.

If anything the one area we’ve had success is buying young prospects for a low fee (Lookman, DCL, Holgate, Stones etc). What’s wrong with our recruitment process is buying ordinary players for ridiculous amounts of money.
10 million wasn’t he lookman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back