Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson - there is no interest whatsoever from any other club for him and this club have gone back in with an improved offer for a substitute who Gerrard cant be arsed playing in his pony team.

WTF are Everton playing at?

On Maitland-Niles: Moshiri surely can pull strings at a club like Arsenal where he once was?

Think the obligation bit is them qualifying for champions league. Not too bad if that's the case.

The only way this works for me mate, is if they are picking up his annual cost, its 8 mill + in wages and ammortisation - so we need them to give us a loan fee each year of 5 mill a year, paying his full wage and then getting a 25 million fee, we will probably never know the exact detail though. The entire value of the deal to us then would be 40 odd million (disregarding any loan fee or savings made last year with PSG).

#FreeAinsley
giphy.gif

No idea if genuine but hey

Free transfer indicates that it won't be a loan so no wages to cover.

If true James, I wish you well. Shame it didn't work out at Everton and a bigger shame I didn't get to see you in the flesh at Goodison.

His exit leaves a big hole in creativity in the squad. Yes we'll be playing a different system but we still need a plan B for when things aren't working.

I think Maitland-Niles will stay at Arsenal, the politics of the situation there might mean that the board will want to be seen to be supporting Arteta, if he wants him to stay. That would apply equally if the view on high is that Arteta will be off soon, and AMN will have better chances soon enough under another manager.

His Instagram post probably makes it harder for Arsenal to accomodate his wishes, even if they were inclined to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back