Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I reckon we'll get someone decent out of nowhere
I think there will be a lot of movement tomorrow, whether sales or loans, simply because teams from all over will be desperate to trim their squads and cut wage costs. Whether Everton can benefit is another question

This is what happens when you are disorganised and plan only to be busy in the last 48 hours.

That doesnt mean a damn thing. The players we aim for are holding out till the last minute for a better club, and the selling club do the same for s better offer. Tomorrow is chopchop day. Even Carlo has to wait for his 170million boy.

I don’t understand how we do business at all we’ve been linked properly with three right backs this year the first one was a current international in his prime you imagine to go straight into the team the next one a kid who might not be ready yet but could be a long term answer and now the third is someone to “add competition” who I can’t see being long term first choice for a team with ambition. Do we have a plan or just pick players at random.
And what do they all have in common?

None of them are good enough for the bloos ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back