Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t mind Rondon but we just seem to be signing a host of squad players and our first eleven will be virtually identical to last season. Disappointing.
Mate I don’t care how restricted we are financially there are hundreds of better younger players out there all over the world. He’s a signing for someone like Bristol Rovers or Blackburn

We just have to wait until the stadium is built and then we'll be able to spend spend spend when our revenue increases.

Or when we qualify for the CL. lol

Assume Coleman would fill in at RB or Godfrey LB in certain situations.

Not ideal but its belt and braces stuff until next summer when we have too many positions that need strengthening.
And the summer after that, and the next one and the following one ad nauseam.
Up crap creek minus a paddle.

Mate I don’t care how restricted we are financially there are hundreds of better younger players out there all over the world. He’s a signing for someone like Bristol Rovers or Blackburn
How many young players are going to want to come here and play second fiddle to DCL and Richarlison? A Rondon knows he’s coming here to be cover and is fine with it

1, Rondon.
If we get Rondon, he's a replacement for Kean who we didn't have last season anyway. Gray and Townsend so far seem to be an upgrade on Bernie and Siggy. If James doesn't find a suitor and ends up staying, we'll still have a stronger squad than what we had last season, especially if we can get some decent game time out of Gbamin.

It's not what we wanted, but then it never is. Decent run with injuries and we'll do well this year.

Not sure I agree with this on many levels. For a start Blackburn Rovers and Bristol Rovers are separated by two divisions.

The Transfer WIndow as an Evertonian you start out optimistic then as the window goes on you can start scratching off all our targets till you are left with Rondon to supplement Gray, Townsend and Begovic.

I`m sceptical that we will add any real quality whilst losing a few players.... Cant see any Right Backs coming in now. Can we just get a new DoF, Brands is leaving this squad with gaping holes in several seasons.

AND to top it all off Rafael is talking up Delph, no doubt this clown will get a new contract and become instantly injured forever again.

Has anyone seen Zat? All those mega long posts justifying signing some young Mexican whipper snappers but here we go with Rondon. Stay safe mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back