Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you walk away from a mega paying job where you don't have to work particularly hard?
To be honest that's the only reason I don't have any respect for the man. I honestly expected him to walk away at the end of his 3 year contract because he wasn't being allowed to do his job properly. But he didn't. He's taking the coin for basically doing nothing apart from order taking. It's a joke of a situation really. Neither one thing or the other.

If we're going to operate a DoF system then Moshiri has to step back and let the guy do his job. Just sack him and let's move on. He's neither use nor ornament.

I find it funny when the window is still open for over a day and people are already losing their heads. Brands can still make this a success, there’s no point calling him a failure yet…
Last summer was outstanding for business and even if James doesn’t get shifted this year we only signed him on a two year deal so didn’t hamstring ourselves on that one whilst Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey are three dead certs in our first team.
Let’s wait and see, underwhelming so far even though Gray and Townsend have both made us better and Bernard, Besic, Walcott, Bolasie are all off the books (most out of contract I know)…

I find it funny when the window is still open for over a day and people are already losing their heads. Brands can still make this a success, there’s no point calling him a failure yet…
Last summer was outstanding for business and even if James doesn’t get shifted this year we only signed him on a two year deal so didn’t hamstring ourselves on that one whilst Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey are three dead certs in our first team.
Let’s wait and see, underwhelming so far even though Gray and Townsend have both made us better and Bernard, Besic, Walcott, Bolasie are all off the books (most out of contract I know)…
We're bargain bin shopping on deadline day. That's why people are rightly calling him out as a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back