Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest that's the only reason I don't have any respect for the man. I honestly expected him to walk away at the end of his 3 year contract because he wasn't being allowed to do his job properly. But he didn't. He's taking the coin for basically doing nothing apart from order taking. It's a joke of a situation really. Neither one thing or the other.

If we're going to operate a DoF system then Moshiri has to step back and let the guy do his job. Just sack him and let's move on. He's neither use nor ornament.

…pretty much.

I suppose we concentrate on transfers where some of us feel he has limited power, but it’s not the full scope of his job. He’s on the Board so is probably a conduit to the Managers and players. The players see him in a position of authority.

He also oversees the Academy and supposedly co-ordinates football strategy. He’ll feel his job is important.

Last edited:

I don’t care how we go about it to be honest, if we sign Diaz, it’s not a failure.
That’s like saying we qualified for Europe but we had to win the last five games of the season to do it and only by one point, doesn’t matter how it happens, if it happens.
If that happens because we sold Richarlison would you still think that?

I find it funny when the window is still open for over a day and people are already losing their heads. Brands can still make this a success, there’s no point calling him a failure yet…
Last summer was outstanding for business and even if James doesn’t get shifted this year we only signed him on a two year deal so didn’t hamstring ourselves on that one whilst Doucoure, Allan and Godfrey are three dead certs in our first team.
Let’s wait and see, underwhelming so far even though Gray and Townsend have both made us better and Bernard, Besic, Walcott, Bolasie are all off the books (most out of contract I know)…
I find it funny when people convince themselves that every single window has been a success no matter what happens tbh so different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back