Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last person on here you'd listen to is me, but as I understand it...

Maitland-Niles loan offer was rejected, player unhappy wants to come here and wants to play RB.
Porto don't want the Diaz deal complicated by including James Rodriguez as part of it. Not off, but looking less likely (imo).
Milan front runners to take Rodriguez for no fee.
Juventus supposed to be in for Kean, 2 year loan, 17m obligation to buy is what I read (or dreamt).
Dan James going to Leeds but we're supposed to be trying to get involved for 28m. Eeesh.

Or, not much, if brevity is your thing.
Think that has now been done mate, was a picture of him in a Leeds shirt before.

Based on our antics over the last 3/4 years, I wouldn’t want us to spend £30m plus on a player agin anytime soon, bar Lukaku (who was already a proven top premier league striker) they’ve all been fails.

Anyone in that bracket or price range that become available to us are clearly not good enough to push us up towards the top 4/6, if they were, the existing top 6 clubs and or Big European clubs (Hello Inter) would already be all over them.

Appreciate it big time mate, not sure on the Ass rightback but he has got to be better than we have on loan too would be great

James for nothing is a joke as is the fee for Dan James hope we don't go for him
Rodriguez moved to us for nothing goes the argument, I think his agent (Mendes?) has made it pretty clear to our board that moving his wages and getting a fee is not on the cards.

I would be almost bank on him leaving us tomorrow and nothing coming in by way of a fee. I also think his agent (Mendes?) will squeeze us dry for finding his client a new club.

The Dan James fee is very, very steep. No argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back