Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe lingard isn’t forcing a move

He wouldn’t even get on Man Utd’s bench now. I’ll be suprised if he makes more than 10 appearances for them this season
He's probs thinking he'll get an honorary league winners medal to add to his CV making the odd appearance here and there now they've got Ronaldo.

Why are we sending players out on loan to leagues that are nothing like our league.
He could of gone to a Watford or Norwich
The question should be why are we sending out our squad players on loan when we don't have anybody else in the club to cover that position. The last time we did that with a left back we had Cocu Martina playing left back for nearly a whole season.

If he is incompetent in his role as dof why have the club given him a new contract and not looked at other options
I get the frustration, but must admit all this procrastinating about whether he does a good job or not is pointless. And, doesn't belong in this thread.
Sure, we all have our wishes for how we'd work it, or views of how it should work but, until someone on here or wherever shows me his contract of employment or even better a definition of his role at EFC, ONLY then we can begin to judge and hold accountable. Until this point it's conjecture (often written as fact) based on how it PERHAPS works at other clubs i.e. meaningless.

Sorry but deals for players like Rondon are just wrong! Even a prime Rondon never mind a 32 year old one.

Don’t mind Rondon but we just seem to be signing a host of squad players and our first eleven will be virtually identical to last season. Disappointing.

If Nkounkou is off, how about a bid for van Dijk. I think he can play left back. Doesn't get forward much, so would be company for Pickford when we're off upfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back