Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he has been brought in to do a job and then Moshiri has bent over backwards for the multitude of managers he has brought in instead.

On the surface he has never been allowed to do his "job". It's a stupid job anyway really.
I'm just judging him on his job as it's hard to talk about those sorts of politics without knowing the facts.

On that basis I cant defend him at all, he's done an astonishingly poor job thus far.

I'm just judging him on his job as it's hard to talk about those sorts of politics without knowing the facts.

On that basis I cant defend him at all, he's done an astonishingly poor job thus far.
Its not really that hard though is it?

Look at the signings since he got here. Half of them are obviously managerial signings (and one utterly bizarre one from the owner according to the man himself!) Personally I would prefer all if them to be managerial signings and not have a DOF but I don't see the point of him or the role if its not going to be used correctly.

As he rightly should be.

Look at this window. Would you have been praising him if you were told this is what we were in for in May?
It's OK for people to have different opinions you know. Doesn't make you right. Doesn't make them right.

You slag him off. Others defend him. It's what makes the world go around. The problem is when you stop respecting other peoples right to an opinion and you're getting very close to that line now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back