Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel James to Leeds from Manchester United, done deal now confirmed and here we go! The agreement has been completed for €28m with add ons. Personal terms agreed few minutes ago too. ?? #MUFC #LUFC

Medical tomorrow morning, official announcement soon. https://t.co/IE18u7zUz5
FFS Brands! Outbid by Leeds even though we offered more money. Joke club

Its not really that hard though is it?

Look at the signings since he got here. Half of them are obviously managerial signings (and one utterly bizarre one from the owner according to the man himself!) Personally I would prefer all if them to be managerial signings and not have a DOF but I don't see the point of him or the role if its not going to be used correctly.

His role isn't exclusively down to the buying and selling of players.

Its not really that hard though is it?

Look at the signings since he got here. Half of them are obviously managerial signings (and one utterly bizarre one from the owner according to the man himself!) Personally I would prefer all if them to be managerial signings and not have a DOF but I don't see the point of him or the role if its not going to be used correctly.
It's not hard to have an opinion of course it's not.

Even if that's the case he is completely responsible regardless. Transfers is also one portion of his failings.

The model works but with the correct people in place. But yes I agree as it stands we might aswell just have the dixie dean statue as the DOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back